Alternate Education Project under aegis of RELIEF FOUNDATION
7/9 Basement, Sriram nagar Main road, Thiruvanmiyur, Chennai - 41
Progressive, forward thinking families with children 5 ½ years to 6 ½ years* who have had a pre-primary Montessori experience can Home educate their children, associating with us.
*Parents of younger children willing to stay on with the child in the centre or come in for separate sessions on how to help your child at home are welcome. The children on reaching 5 ½ years can enrol for longer duration sessions with us for co-operative learning.
Experiential learning materials for all subjects will be presented to children by AMI International Elementary (6 to 12) Montessori Diploma holders as COSMIC EDUCATION
- English Language
- Tamil as second language now, but other Indian languages will follow in time
- Physics and Chemistry in the context of Geography
BOOK BUFFET - our library of 10000 books – fiction and reference will give children a range of research topics, language building arenas and elongated satiating hours of work.
Going out educative trips, life skills, dedicated sports sessions, art, music, dance and drama will be intertwined during this period of education which could last for 7 to 10 years with us.
- Flexible timings for children to attend sessions 4 to 5 times a week
- peer and co-operative learning opportunities with mixed age groups
- interesting follow up work and home projects for accentuating home learning
- improved bonding and attachment within families
await children for a journey through our Elementary Montessori program and later on into Open school (NIOS) exams together with IGCSE International Cambridge exams for school completion. Parents will
- participate in study groups on child psychology, and Montessori philosophy in education, besides learn good practices in parenting and childcare
- have firsthand knowledge and role in their child’s education with the required tools and resources through our centre.
Interested parents of children (details mentioned above) please mail your interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seats limited to 10 per session only. Registration, membership and session charges will be treated as donation and would contribute towards our projects for underprivileged children.
Alternative Schools >